Wednesday 25 April 2012

Another 'internet black hole' find!

I know, there's this wonderful new website called Pinterest (here), but I still haven't got to grips with it (unlike Jen - I'm guessing you can search for Nook & Cranny through Jennifer Kirby maybe?). Therefore, because I'm slow, I still find wonderful inventions/images/trends/information on the internet and often then forget where these little snippets are from (with Pinterest, you literally 'pin' the page etc and end up with a collage board of finds - I know, what an invention! Time to renew my password..).
Well, here's another example. A printer, connected to a printer, connected to a printer to create layer uppon layer of images. OK, Photoshop does this too, but as an art installation in itself and as a process for a Photoshop beginner like me, this looks like a beautiful object that creates a unique work of art using an interesting process.



No comments:

Post a Comment